Friday, December 4, 2009

Menstrustion Irregular Menstrustion, But Not PCOS?

Irregular menstrustion, but not PCOS? - menstrustion

I have a question, and it goes crazy. I have PCOS and was developed by my GYN and she told me it was good, but I still think it is .. I started with 12 and now at 14, should not be the solution, now in a cycle of Nice? In general, it disappears for months, then once I tsunami is as a whole ".

I have heard that vitamin C tablets and induces periods in'll try that really do not want becas unbearable pain and heavy flow period, examinations coming next month. (in're not sure, even from month NXT)

1 comments:

Dana said...

The fact that your doctor says it is not PCOS does not mean that it is not PCOS. I had two doctors tell me that he was in adolescence and the age of 27 diagnosed with PCOS.

If all you really want is to get a regular period, why not take the pill? We are not health based, relief disappears, but at least.

Post a Comment