Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Best Brush To Apply Dream Matte Mousse How To Apply Foundation With A Brush?

How to apply foundation with a brush? - best brush to apply dream matte mousse

I currently use Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse, and apply with a sponge. I love because my skin is too dry for a powder foundation. So I think the foam is best for me. But I'm not really the way I apply with a sponge or my hands, because they are usually uneven, and I really want to learn to be like the liquid (or other foundations that work) with a brush.
How to apply the foundation with a brush? Thank you!
What do you do? Favorite?
So, tell me what you like other makeup.
=)

4 comments:

tellytub... said...

If you use the foam with a brush, the brush glides over the top of the foundation (after using a facial moisturizer) natural or tinted moisturizer and then starting on the forehead by a motion or cross motion scan in all their faces. reach the eyes, means a concealer, then they sweep it under the eyes and then at the top.

Once you've finished applying the rest of their manufacture or loose powder or pressed powder with a brush.

Hope it helps.

Mimisail... said...

Always use a moisturizing cream! Who keeps the skin dry and provides a smooth base for make-up have been that. In order to dab the liquid foundation with a brush, the first plant was at the back of your hair or any other type of clean plastic, such as a CD case or something similar. Dip the brush into the base and brush on his face, in short strokes, too, and make sure it's thoroughly mixed, so that no scratches on his face.
I always use MAC - wonderful products, colors, quality, consistency, and are not tested on animals! And workers are not engaged. I am your Mineralize Satin Finish SPF 15, it is natural and gives a glow to the skin. I brush my Skinfinish Natural Mineralize powder on it. In general, only for the Foundationtion with a brush when I'm on stage, because if the foundation with a brush, which is much thicker. To achieve this with MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation SPF 15, because it is heavier.

MANNEQUI... said...

Good for liquid foundation that I use Mac-187. Tho I do not use cash, but I start at 2 and buy a brush 187th Can Squirt Foundation in the back of the hand of Ur, or even a CD. Some PPL lay the foundation directly on the brush there, but I've heard of the Foundation, is wasted in this way because it does not cope with the brush in the UR 2 there.

MrsDaleJ... said...

Good luck! I'm not sure how the liquid with a brush. I like Bare Minerals.

Post a Comment