Monday, January 11, 2010

Swamp Coolers And Infections Anyone Familiar With Temperature Control Boxes For Swamp Coolers?

Anyone familiar with temperature control boxes for swamp coolers? - swamp coolers and infections

I have just one for my swamp cooler is on and off automatically. He has worked in the last 3 days, but this morning I've begun to build a pitched squeel that seemed to come from the pump to hear (I have) a draft of the units on my roof. This happens only if the check box depends on the pump so that it can work for min 4th Before switching on the fan. Squeel only for about 10 seconds or less. Could it simply be pumped or it is connected to the control unit? I check the cable is connected to the control unit and everything seems to do well, but again, maybe somebody has an idea.

1 comments:

Jeffrey S said...

Either the pump is bad, or perhaps an accumulation of dirt in the oil pan is causing a problem.

Post a Comment